Thursday, December 15, 2011

12.15.2011: Complete~

So 3ish months of work has been completed..

I feel that this project was very successful, and that it was nice to have so much more time to explore other musical interests, besides practicing the concert music. I probably would have attempted at some composing anyways, but in no way as elaborate and long as through the Google project. Since my project had morphed so much since I first started, I also learned a bit more about transposing in general and various ways to put together music - the beginning of my project was a nice introduction to the final effort, actually.

I recorded an mp3 of my piano piece a few days ago, but I have no idea how to post it, so maybe I'll attempt to put it on Youtube and link it...? Or post a final draft of the sheet music?

1 comment: